- Which team has won the 14th edition of the Indian Premier League?
a. Chennai Super Kings
b. Kolkata Knight Riders
c. Delhi Capitals
d. Mumbai Indians
- Which country has been newly added to the FATF grey list?
d. Sri Lanka
- Sandra Mason has been elected as the first-ever president of which nation?
a. St Lucia
b. St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Which among the following nations is building its own space station?
- Indian economy is expected to grow at how much percent in 2021, as per IMF’s World Economic Outlook October 2021?
- Who has been awarded 22nd Lal Bahadur Shastri National Award for Excellence?
a. Dr. Indira Reddy
b. Dr. Randeep Guleria
c. Dr. Naresh Trehan
d. Dr. Arvind Kumar
- The centre has cut short the Border Security Force’s jurisdiction by 30km in which among the following states?
d. West Bengal
- Who has been appointed as Advisor to Prime Minister Narendra Modi?
a. Amit Khare
b. Ankush Khorpade
c. Jagjeet Singh
d. Amandeep Garg
- Which nation has unveiled the world’s first automated and driverless train?
- Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan, who passed away recently, was known as the father of which nation’s Nuclear Programme?
c. Sri Lanka
- Who has topped the Forbes India Rich List 2021 for the 14th consecutive year?
a. Mukesh Ambani
b. Gautam Adani
c. Cyrus Poonawalla
d. Lakshmi Mittal
- Who won the Nobel Prize for Literature 2021?
a. Benjamin List
b. David W.C. MacMillan
c. Abdulrazak Gurnah
d. Klaus Hasselmann
- Which nation plans to launch a mission to explore an asteroid between Mars and Jupiter?
14 Who has been named the brand ambassador of Uttar Pradesh’s one-district, one-product scheme?
a. Sonu Sood
b. Ajay Devgun
c. Sunny Deol
d. Kangana Ranaut
- Which bank has launched an NAV-eCash card for the Indian Navy to remove cash dependency when the ship is at high seas?
a. Canara Bank
c. ICICI Bank