1. What is the retirement age of Judges of the Supreme Court:
b. Sixty eight
c. Sixty Two
d. Sixty Five
2. Tort is a
a. None of the above
b. Civil as well as criminal wrong
c. Neither civil nor criminal
d. Civil wrong
3. The ‘Vision’ of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India is:
a. to be a global leader in Governance
b. to be a global leader in promoting Good Corporate Governance
c. to promote good Corporate Governance
d. to develop high calibre professionals facilitating good Corporate Governance
4. Under which article of constitution of India, president can impose presidential rule in a state?
a. Article 355
b. Article 352
c. Article 356
d. Article 360
5. The Tenth Schedule of Indian Constitution was added by
a. 72nd Amendment Act
b. 61st Amendment Act
c. 86th Amendment Act
d. 52nd Amendment Act
6. A contract is an between two or more parties which is enforceable by law.
7. 103rd Amendment of the Constitution of India introduces:
a. Prevention Mechanism for Corona Virus as Pandemic
b. 10% reservation for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)
c. Imposition of Taxes
d. Goods and Services Tax
8. In law of torts, a master is generally liable for acts of his servant. What is the name of that liability?
a. Vicarious liability
b. Unlimited liability
c. Absolute liability
d. Strict liability
9. Governor of a State can be removed by:
a. President of India
b. Prime Minister
c. Supreme Court
d. Chief Minister
10. How many members the President of India can nominate to the House of People of Parliament?
11. Domestic arrangements between husband and wife is not a contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872 because:
a. Consideration is absent
b. There is no consensus ad idem
c. They are specifically excluded from the Indian Contract Act, 1872
d. There is no intention to create legal relationship
12. Part II of the Constitution of India deals with:
a. Fundamental Rights
b. Fundamental Duties
c. Directive Principles of State Policy
13. Injuria Sine Damnum means:
a. Only damage
b. Injury without damage
c. Injury & damage
d. Injury with damage
14. Ordinance is promulgated by the:
c. Chief Minister
d. Prime Minister
15. Fundamental Rights mentioned in the Constitution of India borrowed from:
a. British Constitution
b. Canadian Constitution
c. U.S. Constitution
d. Russian Constitution
16. Turpis contractus means:
a. At the proper time
b. Under silence
c. An infamous contract
d. An immoral contract
17. Which one of the following is not included in the definition of “key managerial personnel” under the Companies Act, 2013?
a. Whole Time Director
d. Independent Director
18. Right to Education is a
a. Fundamental Right
b. Legal Right
c. Directive Principle
d. Fundamental Duties
19. Today is Monday. After 61 days, it will be
20. If the day before yesterday was Thursday, when will Sunday be?
c. Two Days after today
d. Day after Tomorrow
21. A correct clock shows 9 o’clock in the morning. Through how many degrees will the hour hand rotate when the clock shows 3 o’clock in the afternoon?
22. Aruna ranked twelfth in a class of forty six. What will be her rank from the last?
23. If ‘dog’ is called ‘lion’, ‘lion’ is called ‘bison’, ‘bison’ is called ‘snake’, ‘snake’ is called ‘mongoose’, ‘mongoose’ is called ‘crocodile’, then which one is read as pet?
24. RAP, MAP, HOT, FUN, ?
25. Choose the word which is not similar to the other words in the group.
26. If Karan says, “Rocky’s mother is the only daughter of my mother”, How is Karan related to Rocky?
27. What is next in the series – 24, 28, ?, 52, 84
28. Look closely at the letter pattern and choose the series from the options given that will correctly fill the blank at the end of the series.
FAG, GAF, HAI, IAH, JAK,
29. Arrange the words given below in a meaningful sequence.
1. Leaf 2. Fruit 3. Stem 4. Root 5. Flower a. 4, 3, 1, 5, 2
b. 4, 1, 3, 5, 2
c. 4, 3, 1, 2, 5
d. 3, 4, 5, 1, 2
30. A and B are Brothers. C and D are sisters. A’s son is D’s Brother. How is B related to C
31. A is son of C while C and Q are sisters to one another. Z is the mother of Q. If P is the son of Z, Which one of the following statements is correct?
a. P is the maternal uncle of A
b. P is the cousin of A
c. Z is the brother of C
d. Q is the grandfather of A
32. A man said to a lady, “The son of your only brother is the brother of my wife”. What is the lady to the man.
a. Grand father
c. Sister of father-in-law
d. Maternal aunt
33. What will come in place of Question Mark? 6, 11, 21, 36, 56, ?
34. 280 oranges are divided among some boys and girls whose total number is 50 so that each boy gets 5 oranges and each girl get 7 oranges. The number of girls is:
35. The Calendar for the year 2005 is the same as for the year.
6 d 26 b
7 b 27 b
8 a 28 a
9 a 29 a
10 a 30 a
11 d 31 a
12 d 32 c
13 b 33 d
14 a 34 a
15 c 35 c
1 d 21 d
2 d 22 b
3 b 23 d
4 c 24 a
5 d 25 a