1. What will come in place of Question Mark? 13, 26, ?, 42, 65
2. In the year 2002, the Competition Act was enacted replacing
a. Trade Marks Act
b. Copy Right Act
c. MRTP Act
d. Contract Act
3. Direction: The following question comprises of one or more statements. Answer the questions on the basis of the given statement(s). Accept the factual assumptions required by the question, even if you believe that the statement is false.
I. Cheese is bad for people with high-cholesterol.
II. Sumeet does not eat cheese. Assuming that (I) and (II) are true, which of the following statement follows?
a. None of the above
b. People with high-Cholesterol do not eat cheese
c. Sumeet has high-cholesterol
d. Cheese is bad for Sumeet
4. According to the Constitution of India, all citizens shall have the right to practise any profession, or to carry on any occupation, trade or business is a
a. Statutory Duties
b. Fundamental Duties
c. Voluntary Duties
d. Fundamental Rights
5. Number of Languages in the Eighth Schedule of the Constitution of India is
6. According to the Constitution of India, who is/are empowered to issue Writ?
a. Governor of the State
b. Prime Minister
c. Supreme Court of India
d. President of India
7. Which of the following is not included in the Preamble to the Constitution?
8. Who is known as the sculptor of the constitution of India?
a. V.V. Giri
b. Rajendra Prasad
c. Dr. S. Radhakrishnan
d. B.R. Ambedkar
9. Which of the following is/are the essential element of a valid contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872?
a. Lawful consideration
b. Lawful object
c. Free consent
d. All of these
10. UV, QR, MN, IJ ? What is next in the series
11. Every promise and every set of promises forming the consideration for each other is called
a. An offer
b. None of above
c. A proposal
d. An agreement
12. Every share in a company having share capital shall be distinguished by its
a. Neither A Nor B
b. Both A and B
c. Distinctive Amount
d. Distinctive Number
13. Who has the authority to decide the remuneration of the first auditors?
a. The Central Government
b. The board
c. The auditors themselves
d. The members at the general meeting
14. Public holidays are declared under
a. Negotiable Instruments Act
b. Constitution of India
c. Civil Procedure Code
d. Criminal Procedure Code
15. The relationship between the parties to a contract allowing them to sue each other but preventing a third party from doing so is:
a. Privy Purse
b. Privity of contract
c. Pious Contract
d. Permanent Contract
16. Constitution day of India is celebrated on .
a. 1st January
b. 26th November
c. 15th August
d. 2nd October
17. What is meant by the term ‘actionable per se’?
a. Actionable at the instance of the injured party only
b. Actionable only in the civil courts
c. A tort of strict liability
d. Actionable without proof of damage
18. Arrange in a Meaningful Sequence –
19. If in a certain language, SACHIN is coded as RZBGHM, how is ROGER coded in that code?
20. If ACID is written as 1C3D, PAMPER is written as P1MP2R, then how will BOMBAY be written?
21. Pointing towards a girl, Amit said, “She is the daughter of only son of my grandfather”. How is the Amit related to the girl?
22. Ram went to shopping nine days ago. He goes to shopping only on Thursday. What day of the week is today?
23. What is next in the series – 1, 4, 8, 13, , 26
24. Which of the following interests is not protected by the law of tort?
a. Physical safety
b. Loss of commercial profit due to competition
d. Peaceful enjoyment of one’s land
25. An accurate clock shows 10 o’clock in the morning. Through how many degrees will the hour hand rotate when the clock shows 6 o’clock in the evening?
26. What is next number in the series – 18, 28, 40, 54, 70, ?
27. In the following question, choose the correct code form. If ‘air’ is called ‘green’, ‘green’ is called ‘red’, ‘red’ is called ‘sea’, ‘sea’ is called ‘blue’, ‘blue’ is called ‘water’ and ‘water’ is called ‘pink’, then what is the color of grass?
28. Arrange the words given below in a meaningful sequence
1. Word, 2. Paragraph, 3. Sentence, 4. Letters, 5. Phrase a. 4, 1, 5, 2, 3
b. 4, 2, 5, 1, 3
c. 4, 1, 5, 3, 2
d. 4, 1, 3, 5, 2
29. Find the odd number/letter from the given alternatives.
30. Water : Dam :: Trade : ?
c. Trade Policy
31. What will come in place of Question Mark? 3, 2, 7, 6, 11, ?
32. Pointing to a photo, Dinesh said that “His father is the only son of my mother”. The photo belongs to:
a. Dinesh’s Father
b. Dinesh’s Son
d. Dinesh’s Brother
33. Which of the following are the functions of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India?
a. Conduct of elections to the Council of the Institute
b. Regulation of Training of the Students
c. Examination of the Student
d. All of the above
34. Find the odd number/letter from the given alternatives
35. Insect: Disease :: War : ?
Q.NO. Ans. Q.NO. Ans
6 c 26 d
7 d 27 b
8 d 28 c
9 d 29 a
10 a 30 c
11 d 31 c
12 d 32 b
13 b 33 d
14 a 34 a
15 b 35 b
1 d 21 c
2 c 22 b
3 b 23 d
4 d 24 b
5 d 25 d